[Mailman-Users] Mailman subscription/unsubscription reports

Mon Dec 3 08:04:28 EST 2018

On 12/3/18 7:55 AM, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am running a list that has members joining and leaving.
> I'd like to get an inside of these changes:
> 1. how many members joined last month, this month..
> 2. How many members left last month, this month, this year.
>
> I keep the log files so I Believe I can get this information, but wondering
> if someone already did the script so I don't have to re-invent.
> Would it be such a long shot to have mailman recording "joined date" for
> the members of a list? So at least we can see "Member since YYYY-MM-DD" in
> the roster?

Mailman can send you a notification for every subscription /
unsubscription event on the list. Just have your email program filter
those into folders and sort them by date and you can get those numbers
by simple inspection of those email folders.

--
Richard Damon