[Mailman-Users] Mailman subscription/unsubscription reports

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 07:55:33 EST 2018

Hi All,

I am running a list that has members joining and leaving.
I'd like to get an inside of these changes:
1. how many members joined last month, this month..
2. How many members left last month, this month, this year.

I keep the log files so I Believe I can get this information, but wondering
if someone already did the script so I don't have to re-invent.
Would it be such a long shot to have mailman recording "joined date" for
the members of a list? So at least we can see "Member since YYYY-MM-DD" in
the roster?

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,