[Mailman-Users] Link in list message footer?

Glen Page glen.page at thet.net
Mon Aug 13 12:39:46 EDT 2018

Is it possible to include an HTML link or links in the footer of list messages? We use mailman to send messages to parents of our students. We have our own mobile app and would love to be able to include a link to the app in both the Apple App store and the Google Play store if that is possible.

Thanks in advance.

Glen Page
Director of Information Technology
ThetNet - Thetford Academy
802.785.4805.x231

Never ask a man what computer he uses. If it's a Mac, he'll tell you. If it's not, why embarrass him? - Tom Clancy