[Mailman-Users] Digest members of one domain marked bouncing

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Aug 8 01:29:15 EDT 2018

Have you been able to do anything about it? If we can't get their server to
believe it's not spam, we're going to have to take all these people off
digest, and some won't like it.

I don't know if getting these people to whitelist us would let these emails
through, even if it was possible to steer all of them through the process.