[Mailman-Users] Digest members of one domain marked bouncing

Tue Aug 7 21:48:44 EDT 2018

On 8/7/18 6:33 PM, Peter Shute wrote:
> Recently we've had a lot of members from one particular domain (
> bigpond.com/bigpond.com.au) marked bouncing, and it looks like it's only
> digest members who are affected. I haven't checked yet if all digest
> members from that domain are affected. We unticked their nomail box, but a
> few days later they're marked bouncing again.
>
> I'm guessing that for some reason, that mail server thinks our digest
> emails are spam. Any ideas what to do about this?
>
> Peter Shute
I have seen bounce issues with a number of the larger email providers
with digests on the list I run. I suspect that the format of the digest
just looks strange to the scoring algorithms, and the embedded message
Ids will look like there are a lot of email addresses in the message,
which would be also unusual.

--
Richard Damon