[Mailman-Users] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Aug 4 10:18:55 EDT 2018

Do you have access to your inbound mail server? If so, you need to arrange for
that server to *reject* all mail connections from qq.com. qq.com is a
*notorious* source of spam (there are no legitimate E-Mail addresses @qq.com).
You might also want to firewall Chinese IP addresses as well.

With postfix, you need to add a line to /etc/postfix/access like this:

qq.com REJECT

and run postmap on /etc/postfix/access

Other MTAs have similar files.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933