[Mailman-Users] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Jon Clements jon.clements at umass.edu
Sat Aug 4 09:25:23 EDT 2018

Sorry, but can anyone tell me how to stop this from happening? I receive
one of these in Spam every minute.

Mailman version 2.1.13 on Mac OSX.

Thanks.

Jon

*****
This is the mail system at host virtualorchard.com.

                   The mail system

<jmcextman at gmail.com>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.176.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 This message does not have authentication information or
fails to
    pass 550-5.7.1 authentication checks. To best protect our users from
spam,
    the 550-5.7.1 message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more 550
    5.7.1 information. 62-v6si1797769ybw.621 - gsmtp (in reply to end of
DATA
    command)