[Mailman-Users] SourceForge Mailing list "moderator request(s) waiting

Dominik Reichardt domiman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:06:07 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I recently became an admin of a Mailing list on Sourceforge and I recently changed something in our settings and now I get the daily digests of spam to our list. (This was when Sourceforge had the data migration hiccup not that long ago)

Subject: 4 Exult-general moderator request(s) waiting

Body:
waiting for your consideration at:

	https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/exult-general <https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/admindb/exult-general>

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending posts:…
(some posts with Cause: Post by non-member to a members-only list)

And it’s driving me nuts because I can’t find the setting I changed. Just maybe it was always like this and I receive them now because I added my email address to admin/moderator panel. I’m not sure, I read through so much that day.

I also didn’t find this in the mailman docs but there is so much to read and I might have missed it.

Can you help me?

Thanks a lot!

Dominik