[Mailman-Users] individual moderation notices stopped suddenly

Larry Kuenning larry at qhpress.org
Sun Sep 3 14:57:33 EDT 2017

I may have just figured out the key difference between posts for which I
get single moderation notices and those for which I don't.  Some of my
subscribers are set to individual moderation, and for them I get the
single-post notices.  Then the whole list was more recently set to
"emergency moderation," and there are no single-post notices for posts
that are moderated for that reason only.

I suppose this means that the only way to get immediate notification of
every single post is to set all subscribers to moderated status?

--
Larry Kuenning
larry at qhpress.org