[Mailman-Users] cause of bounces

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Tue Oct 17 18:15:00 EDT 2017

On Tue, 2017-10-17 at 14:54 -0700, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> In the spirit of DMARC mitigation, we all agree that it is a necessary
> evil, at least in some cases, but that doesn't change the fact that it
> is an 'evil'.

Just as an aside here, my understanding is that validation of an email
by DMARC requires ONE of two things: EITHER the DKIM signature in the
email must validate, OR the domain of the From body header must resolve
to the IP address of the Sender system (list server or mail reflector).
Is this correct? Where's a reference on this?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."