[Mailman-Users] Suppress moderation message in mailman 2.1 ?

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Mon Nov 6 10:05:25 EST 2017

I run a two-way usenet <-> mailman gateway.  When I forward someting
from the usenet group to mailman, it gets moderated, which is what I
want since a fair amount of the stuff in the usenet group is spam.
When mailman mdoerates the message, it sends the usual moderation
message to the usenet poster, which many posters find confusing.  Even
worse, since many usenet posters use fake addresses, the moderation
messages can go to random strangers.

Is there something I can put in the message header to say not to
send the moderation messages?  I don't want to turn them off globally
since they're fine for people who send mail directly to the list.

R's,
John