[Mailman-Users] Archives are returning HTTP 403 (Forbidden)

Dennis Carr dennisthetiger at chez-vrolet.net
Fri Mar 10 09:56:39 EST 2017

Of late, I've just received word that my archives are returning HTTP
403 - forbidden.  So nobody can see them.

Checking the file system, it doesn't appear to be a Linux issue
necessarily - permissions are set so anybody can read the directory. In
general, /var is set 755, /var/lib/mailman and /var/lib/mailman/archives
are set "sticky" for group and is root.list, and the archives
themselves are set 664 (and associated dirs are set 775 sticky), all
list.list.

I'm a bit lost, and can use some direction here.  Help me out?

Thanks,

-Dennis Carr