[Mailman-Users] Unable to send emails with mailman/postfix

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Mar 6 13:12:18 EST 2017

See <https://wiki.list.org/x/12812344>.

> However, none of my test messages are being sent. I do
> not see anything in the mail logs and further, when I send a message using
> 'mail -s' it works perfectly. I eventually get a
>
> "The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect"
>
> receipt from Google. Any suggestions as to what to try next?

Why is Google involved? Is your virtual server hosted by Google?

If there is nothing at all relevant in /var/log/mail.log, Mailman is not
connecting to Postfix on the virtual machine. What are the settings in
mm_cfg.py if any or Defaults.py for SMTPHOST and SMTPPORT.

What is in Mailman's logs? Particularly 'smtp', 'smtp-failure' and 'error'?

Is Mailman even running?

See <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030723>