[Mailman-Users] Searchable archive for mailman mailing-lists?

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Tue Jan 17 15:45:27 EST 2017

On Wed, 2017-01-18 at 07:09 +1100, Mark Dale wrote:
> Hi Fernando
>
> For installing the Namazu search on Mailman 2.1.*, there is a good "how
> to" (with a working example) at:
>
> http://bakacsin.ki.iif.hu/~kissg/project/mailman+namazu/

Some years ago I developed a set of patches and instructions to
integrate namazu with Mailman 2.1, generally collected under the name
nmzproc. See:

http://linode.fmp.com/namazu/

This works well, and has been in use here on some lists for several
years, but there are probably easier ways to get this capability. Some
Mailman sites I host use have used off-site services such as
mail-archive.com.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."