[Mailman-Users] Searchable archive for mailman mailing-lists?

Fernando Gont fgont at si6networks.com
Tue Jan 17 02:21:52 EST 2017

Folks,

I was meaning to provide some option for searching our mailman mailing
lists.

Two questions:

1) Any open source recommendations for this?

2) In the past, we were providing this feature by mirroring the
mailing-lists with google-groups, and thus using the googlegroups
interface for searching our lists. However, it seems such option is gone
from googlegroups. Has anyone been able to do this recently?

Thanks!

Best regards,
--
Fernando Gont