[Mailman-Users] no "pending moderator requests" email warnings anymore

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Dec 12 18:39:22 EST 2017

On 12/12/2017 03:17 PM, Charles Stroom wrote:

> I checked the date of all files under /usr/lib/mailman but except 2
> (the crontab and crontab.in files which have time modifications), they
> all have the same old 2016 timestamp.  They are apparently unchanged.

The file you want to look at is mm_cfg.py. Looking at
<https://en.opensuse.org/Mailman> it seems it is
/usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py and gets built by "SuSEconfig -module
mailman" based on things in /etc/sysconfig/mailman. If that file
contains a non-null value for MAILMAN_DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST, I suspect the
issue has to do with the setting in that file for MAILMAN_VIRTUAL_HOSTS,
although I don't know what the correct format for this is.

Note that adding a new list per se should not change anything in
mm_cfg.py, so if it hasn't changed, I don't know what the issue is, but
if you post the contents of both /usr/lib/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py and
/etc/sysconfig/mailman, I might be able to see something.