[Mailman-Users] no "pending moderator requests" email warnings anymore

Charles Stroom charles at stremen.xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 12 18:17:51 EST 2017

I didn't notice this "mailman-bounces@" error.

> See <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030716> for a way to enable vastly
> increased SMTP logging.
>
> However, the issue appears to be that
> Utils.get_site_email(extra='bounces') is returning 'mailman-bounces@'
>
> This can occur if your settings for DEFAULT_URL_HOST,
> DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST, and add_virtualhost() directives in mm_cfg.py are
> broken in some way. In particular, if you have some add_virtualhost()
> directive with a null string as the second argument.

I will look into more details.  These 2 variables are setup in an
Opensuse sysconfig file.  Maybe I did something wrong when adding a new
mailing list recently, destroying something.

I checked the date of all files under /usr/lib/mailman but except 2
(the crontab and crontab.in files which have time modifications), they
all have the same old 2016 timestamp.  They are apparently unchanged.

Thanks,

Charles

--
Charles Stroom