[Mailman-Users] change links in mail footer to https

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Sat Dec 9 13:40:15 EST 2017

That's all well and good Mark, but surely you know that any fix that
involves issuing a shell command is useless for those of us
responsible for lists on a shared server running cPanel (or equivalent).

Is there a procedure that we can implement, or are we just SOL?

Has anyone had any success forwarding the procedure to your host's
tech support?

-Chip-