[Mailman-Users] Moderator Message List

List Manager listown at nanniandjack.com
Mon Dec 4 14:37:23 EST 2017

Is there a way, with mailman 2.1.24 to sort the Pending Moderator
Requests list in something other than alphabetically?

subscriber-only post, and with loads of SPAM and a few members on
moderate, I am concerned that by the time I reach the end of the list of
messages with status "defer" something from a member may be added to the
list and get deleted if I select "Discard messages marked Defer"
Ideas?
--
Jack Hill, W4KH - BoatAnchors Listowner/Archiver
"Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose"