[Mailman-Users] Unsubscriptions after DMARC fix

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Apr 3 17:39:49 EDT 2017

On 04/03/2017 01:21 PM, Lindsay Haisley wrote:

> Good question! So we want to simply zero out all the bounce counts, and
> possibly the notification counts for the whole list on a one-time
> basis. Will turning off bounce_processing for a day or so do this?

You could turn off bounce processing for longer than
bounce_info_stale_after to try to ensure there are no "current" bounces
after turning it back on, but there is now a script at
<https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/clear_bounce_info.py> (mirrored at
<https://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/clear_bounce_info.py>) which will
do it.

> I've encouraged Cindy Harris, the list admin, to join this list. She's
> very tech savvy and although she doesn't admin Mailman on a server, she
> asks good questions and deals with list management and tech support.
> I've told her that Mark, Brad, Barry et. al don't bite or act like
> tech-snobs! Cindy is an accomplished musician and helps manage a small
> ISP in Pennsylvania.

We'd be happy to have her join.