[Mailman-Users] Why do some get digests as a series of attachments?

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Sat Sep 3 02:23:36 EDT 2016

Actually, my list is setup to send all digests in text format.  I was toying with the idea of sending in MIME format. Maybe that would be better?

But it sounds as if you're saying that a user can specify that they want MIME instead of there configured version, somewhere in their personal config?

/raj
(sent from iPhone)