[Mailman-Users] Moderation not working

Wouter van Marle wouter at cityhydroponics.hk
Sun Oct 30 03:01:58 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I have a few mails for my list awaiting moderation.

When I try to moderate them (in my case, they have to be removed, this
were all test mails not intended for posting) it just doesn't work.

In the web interface, I open the list, go to "Tend to pending moderator requests", and set the messages to either "Reject" or "Discard", then click the "Submit All Data" button.

A pop-up appears, security warning:
"The information you have entered on this page will be sent over an insecure connection and could be read by a third party.

Are you sure you want to send this information?"

I click Continue, and get back the same page with all the to-be-moderated messages untouched. Nothing happens.

Any ideas?

Wouter.