[Mailman-Users] Recipient disabled due to bounces

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Fri Oct 21 03:48:36 EDT 2016

Good morning

I just gor a message from Mailman that a list subscription has been disabled because of too many bounces. This is quite okay, I think - but when I look at the Mailman management page, the user is still there as a subscribe. The only difference is the check mark and a "B" in the area "no message (reason)".

Of course, he does not receive any more messages, and the "B" probably means because messages have bounced. But why isn't he unsubscribed completely?

Thank you for clarifying.

Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org