[Mailman-Users] Administrative requests page for migrated lists uses wrong old server fqdn for data submission

Dominik Hoffmann dhoffmann at uwalumni.com
Fri Oct 14 15:31:34 EDT 2016

Thanks very much, Mark, for the pointer to the FAQ! In particular, it seemed like FAQ 4.27 (cf. <https://wiki.list.org/x/4030702>) was most relevant.

Accordingly, I added the lines

	RewriteEngine on
	RewriteCond %{HTTPS}        off [NC]
	RewriteRule ^/mailman(/.*)  https://%{HTTP_HOST}/mailman$1   [L,R=permanent]

	/etc/apache2/extra/httpd-mailman.conf

which is included in

	/Library/Server/Web/Config/apache2/httpd_server_app.conf

on the line

	Include /private/etc/apache2/extra/httpd-mailman.conf

I also edited

	/usr/local/mailman/Mailman/mm_cfg.py

to include the line

	DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'https://%s/mailman/'

Finally, I ran

	/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist -l -a -r fix_url

again.

This made it all work!