[Mailman-Users] Mm_cfg.py not setting attribute

Beu, Ed (DOA) ed.beu at alaska.gov
Tue May 24 17:51:29 EDT 2016

FWIW... the Defaults.py files for Mailman 2.1.20 and 2.1.12 are not identical.

The following statements, including the one I was troubleshooting, do not exist in version 2.1.12.

DEFAULT_BOUNCE_NOTIFY_OWNER_ON_BOUNCE_INCREMENT = No

DEFAULT_DMARC_WRAPPED_MESSAGE_TEXT = ''

DEFAULT_EQUIVALENT_DOMAINS = ''

DEFAULT_REGULAR_EXCLUDE_IGNORE = True

DEFAULT_RESPOND_TO_POST_REQUESTS = Yes