[Mailman-Users] Error

rex at rexgoode.com rex at rexgoode.com
Tue May 17 21:12:15 EDT 2016

The last time I posted here, my hosting company said that my newly
upgraded plan did not support Mailman. I've been wrangling with them
over that for a few weeks. They finally got it working, they said. All
of my lists became active again, but now I can't send mail to them. I've
sent this error to them, but I'm hoping someone here can help me.

When I hit send, I get:

SMTP Error (550): Failed to add recipient "listname at mydomain.com" (5.1.1
<listname at mydomain.com>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
virtual mailbox table).

This happens on all of my mailman lists. Substitute listname and
mydomain.com appropriately, of course, but every list gets it.

Any advice I can give to my hosting company?

Rex