[Mailman-Users] Problems using Postfix with Mailman

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Wed May 4 00:58:11 EDT 2016

Yes, you are so right. I did have an entry for 127.0.0.1  localhost in
/etc/hosts, but also the entry for IPV6, which I didn't need and it
apparently took preference.

So, this did help and I thank you. Additionally, there was some
configuration in the Postfix main.cf that needed updating due to a change
in the version of Postfix.

Many thanks, Mark.