[Mailman-Users] Our list serv host is threatening to shut us down for spam abuse

Jim Dory james at dorydesign.com
Fri Jun 17 13:44:40 EDT 2016

Thank you Rich,

I do not subscribe anyone without making them first go through the
subscribe process. The problem we're having lately is the ISP's are not
passing on the confirmation email, so in a couple cases lately, after
confirming the user tried the process (by their word is all I got) I do
subscribe them.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the logs nor VERP settings.

thx, Jim