[Mailman-Users] Message discarded without reason logged in vette

Hirayama, Pat phirayam at fredhutch.org
Fri Jul 8 19:32:41 EDT 2016

All,

User was reusing an old message that was previously sent to the list, and then using Outlook's 'Send Again' feature, which caused the message to contain headers that mailman placed into the original message.  When the IncomingRunner process saw the message come through 'again', it discarded the message.

Thanks to Mark Sapiro (mark_at_msapiro.net) for catching that those headers were there when they shouldn't have been!

				-p