[Mailman-Users] Message discarded without reason logged in vette

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jul 8 14:33:19 EDT 2016

On 7/8/16 10:37 AM, Hirayama, Pat wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> 3892 is the IncomingRunner process.
>
> And I'm still running 2.1.9, since that is what was provided with CentOS 5.x.  I will have to upgrade that box soon to CentOS 7.x -- which comes with 2.1.15.

Do you have an example message? If not, have her Cc: you on the next
post. I might be able to see something in the headers of the message.

Also, you could patch IncomingRunner as indicated at
<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/revision/1502/Mailman/Queue/IncomingRunner.py>
(and restart Mailman) to get the handler name.