[Mailman-Users] How to actively read the list online?

Richard Johnson raj at mischievous.us
Thu Jul 7 18:33:20 EDT 2016

Hi!

I'm hoping there's a quick answer to this.  I looked but can't find it online.

As of yesterday, I'm now running a mailing list for an interest group of about 50 people.  I've run many other lists in the past, all using mailman, and never encountered the unique situation I'm seeing here.

We moved the list of participants from a Yahoo Group.  Some people were receiving individual messages and some were receiving digests.  Those are fine.  The people who are a problem are the ones who were *not* receiving any messages, but were instead reading the list online!  They're used to seeing the entire list of messages on a web page and having it update automatically (I think).  I haven't ever read a Yahoo Group list online, so I'm not sure.

Is there any way to setup a web page which would automatically update to show the most recent messages in the archive?  I have an archive setup and it receives a copy of the messages fairly quickly, but it doesn't update automatically and also anyone looking at it would need to update their URL at least every month, since the messages are organized by month.

Anyone have something?

Any help is much appreciated!

/raj