[Mailman-Users] diacritics in from header with from_is_list set to munge

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 21 13:50:55 EST 2016

On 01/21/2016 10:40 AM, gabriel wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 10:15:33AM -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>>
>> So there are no archives from which to retrieve what I asked for. I'm
>> still interested in seeing the unmunged, raw headers from the message
>> delivered by Mailman, but I'm sure I know what's happening.
>
> i'm sorry there's really no easy way for me to get the raw headers before they
> are processed by mailman. but i guess you've already identified the problem
> correctly anyway.

I said "I'm still interested in seeing the unmunged, raw headers from
the message delivered by Mailman" I.e., the message FROM Mailman, not
the message TO Mailman.

The problem is really an MTA bug just triggered by a Mailman bug. I'd
like to see that message so I can see what MTA(s) it passed through
after Mailman and possibly file a bug report with the MTA.