[Mailman-Users] Moderation not working with mailman3

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Feb 23 13:02:28 EST 2016

On 02/23/2016 05:19 AM, Simone Lazzaris wrote:
> Hi all;
> I've installed and configured mailman 3 (using mailman-bundler) and it seems
> working as it should, but I've got an issue with the moderation:

We are working on setting up mailman3-users at mailman3.org (running on
MM 3 of course), but we're not quite there yet.

In the mean time the best list for Mailman 3 and particularly
HyperKitty, Postorius and MailmanBundler issues is
mailman-developers at python.org or you can try the #mailman IRC channel on
freenode.