[Mailman-Users] Improper token substitution? Or something else?

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Tue Feb 9 21:21:28 EST 2016

On Tue, 2016-02-09 at 17:55 -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:
> Postfix is quite different in detail, but based on what you've said
> above, the equivalent of what Postfix will now do would be to just create
>
> ~vmail/domains/list_hostname.tld/alias/.courier-mailman
>
> with the appropriate
>
> |/usr/bin/preline @prefix@/bin/courier-to-mailman.py
>
> content for each list_hostname.tld. As I understand it, this wouldn't
> require any courrier-to-mailman.py changes as it already knows how to
> deliver to the 'mailman' list.

Brilliant, Mark!!

This was pretty much the result of my own thinking, too ;)

I shall make it so.

The only issue here is that in a few cases we have multiple lists using
the virtual domain list_hostname.tld, so the alias will have to
reference _all_ the lists using this virtual domain. This is doable.

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "The first casualty when
FMP Computer Services |         war comes is truth."