[Mailman-Users] Mailman Hosting

Mark Dale mark at mailmanlists.net
Fri Dec 23 01:40:48 EST 2016

Thanks for the suggestion on the mailop list Jim.

Verizon began accepting mail again for lists on the European server
about 6 hours ago.

No light was shed as to why or what changed their view. Not only Verizon
but AT&T as well, at around the same time - a little puzzle that's
probably best left alone.

It may be that their default position is to block all list mail
regardless - until they get swamped with complaints.

I've subscribed to the mailop list as you suggest, and if I learn
anything relevant to this issue I'll post it back here.

Thanks,
Mark

  MailmanLists - hosted discussion lists
  Canberra, Australia