[Mailman-Users] edit confirmation request?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Dec 22 19:28:07 EST 2016

On 12/22/2016 03:51 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:

> I'd like them to only have the option to reply in order to confirm. I
> don't see a way to edit the confirmation email's text or,
> alternatively, to turn off the clickthrough option for new
> subscriptions.

Beginning with Mailman 2.1.23, the "Request to confirm subscription"
template has been added to those that can be edited through the web
admin "Edit the public HTML pages and text files" link.

For older Mailman, you need access to the Mailan server to make a list
specific version of the verify.txt template. See
<https://wiki.list.org/x/4030605>.