[Mailman-Users] edit confirmation request?

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Thu Dec 22 18:51:51 EST 2016

I have a potentially large subset of users for a new list whose
firm will make difficulties about them clicking on a link in Mailman's
confirmation request email.

I'd like them to only have the option to reply in order to confirm. I
don't see a way to edit the confirmation email's text or,
alternatively, to turn off the clickthrough option for new
subscriptions.

Anyone know how to do this?

Reporter to Mahatma Ghandi after his tour of east London
"What do you think of western civilization, Mr. Ghandi?"
Ghandi - "I think it would be an excellent idea!"