[Mailman-Users] Mailman Hosting

Odhiambo Washington odhiambo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 11:11:16 EST 2016

Just for the record, I have been hosting with mailmanlists.net for the last
three or so years and I am very happy with them. The only problem is that
one of their co-lo facilities in the US closed down and they had to move to
another co-lo. This obviously involved migration of servers/ change of IP
addresses and this has not gone well for one of my mailing lists which has
so many subscribers on Verizon/ATT. It's the only reason I am looking for a
well-known hosting provider which has an already "good reputation" - that
Verizon/ATT accepts lists mail from their servers...

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,