[Mailman-Users] Mailman Hosting

Christian F Buser luscheina at yahoo.de
Wed Dec 21 10:56:36 EST 2016

Hi  to East Africa

I do not have any information about their "reputation" with Verizon and
AT&T, but our organization uses digimouse.eu for mail, mailing lists and
web.

You may want to mention my name when contacting them (no,  I do not get
any compensation for my "advertising").

Christian

--
Christian F. Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe für Strassenkinder in Ghana: http://www.chance-for-children.org