[Mailman-Users] footer format

Kim, DongInn dikim at indiana.edu
Mon Dec 12 17:49:27 EST 2016

Hi,

Is there a way to keep the footer format (or layout)? In the most emails, the footer format is fine but when a user uses digital signature (pgp or S/MIME), it surely breaks the format.
It seems that it is possible that the format is broken regardless of the signature issue but I can not track down this case.

For example, the broken format looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hwukqz2iuqa18cg/Screenshot%202016-12-12%2017.47.16.png?dl=0

The right format looks like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7tqfdxvjb6hxqbg/Screenshot%202016-12-12%2017.48.09.png?dl=0

Maybe, can we use <pre> tag around the footer for the html format of email?

Regards,

--
- DongInn