[Mailman-Users] Update advisory (how to install?)

Carl Zwanzig cpz at tuunq.com
Thu Aug 25 13:38:49 EDT 2016

On 8/25/2016 10:32 AM, Caesar Samsi wrote:
> I recall there was an advisory to update Mailman due to something (security issue?).
> When is this happening and where can I get the update and how to install it?

Mark's original email of 19-Aug-2016: "I plan to release Mailman 2.1.23 with
this and other fixes on Saturday, Aug 27 and also to post at the same time
the patch which can be applied stand-alone." (I'm sure it's in the list
archive.)

In general, to upgrade you download the full package from the mailman site
and follow the updating instructions there or in the tarball. Pretty simple.

Later,

z!