[Mailman-Users] display members moderator flag

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Aug 3 20:24:14 EDT 2016

On 08/03/2016 10:46 AM, Beu, Ed (DOA) wrote:

> Other than browsing through the membership listing in the GUI and looking for unchecked mod settings, to identify who may post unmoderated, is there a script that would display this type of information?

Beginning with Mailman 2.1.21, Mailman's bin/list_members script has
options to list just the moderated or unmoderated members.

There is also a withlist script at
<https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/list_mod.py> (mirrored at
<https://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/list_mod.py>) that can do this.

> I've searched through archives and did a fair share of google searches, but not finding anything specific to this. Perhaps a feature request to make the membership listing sort capable some day would satisfy my needs.

There is also a script at
<https://www.msapiro.net/scripts/mailman-subscribers.py> (mirror
<https://fog.ccsf.edu/~msapiro/scripts/mailman-subscribers.py>) that can
run on your work station and screen scrape the admin Membership List and
write a CSV which can be imported to a spreadsheet ans searched/sorted
as you like.