[Mailman-Users] display members moderator flag

Beu, Ed (DOA) ed.beu at alaska.gov
Wed Aug 3 13:46:46 EDT 2016

Hello,

We're using Mailman v2.1.12 on Centos 6.7, and we just went production with it last Sunday, July 31.

Other than browsing through the membership listing in the GUI and looking for unchecked mod settings, to identify who may post unmoderated, is there a script that would display this type of information?

I've searched through archives and did a fair share of google searches, but not finding anything specific to this. Perhaps a feature request to make the membership listing sort capable some day would satisfy my needs.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations or suggestions.

~Ed

Ed Beu , Systems Programmer
Enterprise Technology Services
Department of Administration