[Mailman-Users] Suggestions for handling archive growth

Gretchen R Beck cmupythia at cmu.edu
Thu Apr 14 13:36:30 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,

As our archives approach a terabyte in size, I was wondering if anyone had suggestions or tips for handling archive growth and storage. I've got some ideas, but am wondering what others might be doing.  Just as background, we have a few thousand lists, and support a mid-sized university population, with list creation open to faculty, staff, and students.

If there is a better place to ask this question, please point me there.

Thanks!

Gretchen Beck

Carnegie Mellon