[Mailman-Users] Fwd: BCC and bounces

Peter Bossley pete at bossley.me
Wed Sep 9 14:04:00 CEST 2015

I think the easiest approach here is to simply set the list to FP, and live with the list address in the CC. At that point, you simply set everyone to moderated and set that action to discard.
(I'm only using this for wedding updates anyway, and anyone that really knows where to look will find the list headers anyway.)