[Mailman-Users] integrating htdig with cpanel mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Sep 2 18:30:30 CEST 2015

On 09/02/2015 08:54 AM, Jason Fayre wrote:
> Ok, I will try that.
> What version of htdig are you running?

3.2.0b6 with the rundig.0 patch from
<ftp://ftp.ccsf.org/htdig-patches/3.2.0b6/> and with this patch the
source of which I no longer remember and can't find.

RCS file: /cvsroot/htdig/htdig/htsearch/Collection.h,v
retrieving revision 1.4
diff -r1.4 Collection.h
39c39
<     void Collection::Open();
---
>     void Open();
41c41
<     void Collection::Close();
---

Also, in an earlier reply I wrote:
>> If you want to make another attempt to access a list archive then go via the
>> list users information page.
>>
>> If this problem persists then please e-mail the following information to the
>> mailman at nfbnet.org:
>>     Referer not known
>>     /mailman/mmsearch/blparent_nfbnet.org
>

> The above is not familiar to me. It may be a cPanel thing.

Actually, that is also part of the normal expected output from running
mmsearch with no parameters.