[Mailman-Users] integrating htdig with cpanel mailman

Jason Fayre jason at fayre.me
Wed Sep 2 17:54:30 CEST 2015

Ok, I will try that.
What version of htdig are you running?

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Sapiro [mailto:mark at msapiro.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2015 11:46 AM
To: Jason Fayre <jason at fayre.me>; mailman-users at python.org
Subject: Re: [Mailman-Users] integrating htdig with cpanel mailman

On 09/02/2015 06:22 AM, Jason Fayre wrote:
> Hello,
> I do not get any rejects when applying the patch.
> I did pass the config file for the list to htsearch with the -c option.
> Any other ideas?

The attached htsearch.txt is a transcript of an htsearch interaction on my
system. If you do the same do you get similar output? If not, your htdig
installation is broken.

> How are people typically handling archive search? I know I could use
> mail-archive, but would rather handle things on our end if we can.

I use htdig with Richard Barrett's patches as forward ported by me.
Other suggestions are in the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4030514>.