[Mailman-Users] Some pages are only partially translated - most still show part of page in English

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed May 27 14:48:03 CEST 2015

On 05/26/2015 06:33 PM, Michael Lake wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I have setup Mailman via a Debian package. It's Mailman version 2.1.15
> from Debian 1:2.1.15-1+deb7u1
>
> On the listinfo page if I select from the languages only part of the
> page is translated. An example below is for Spanish.

Al of Mailman's translations are contributed by volunteers. Some are
incomplete because they were never fully translated. Others are
incomplete because strings were added or changed since the last update
of the translation. There were a few updates to the Spanish translation
in 2.1.16, but these only addressed errors in existing translated
strings and didn't add new ones
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/1160138>.

If you wish to help improve the Spanish or other translations, we
welcome your help. Start at <http://wiki.list.org/DEV/Internationalization>.