[Mailman-Users] help with error on start

Ricardo Santos ericardosantos at gmail.com
Wed May 27 05:56:29 CEST 2015

Download from "http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/mailman/mailman-2.1.20.tgz" but have
error again:

# /var/lib/mailman/bin/newlist

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/var/lib/mailman/bin/newlist", line 108, in <module>

    from Mailman import MailList

  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/MailList.py", line 45, in <module>

    from Mailman import Utils

  File "/var/lib/mailman/Mailman/Utils.py", line 75, in <module>

    import dns.resolver

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dns/resolver.py", line 35, in
<module>

    import dns.message

  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/dns/message.py", line 191

    print('id %d' % self.id, file=s)

                                 ^

SyntaxError: invalid syntax