[Mailman-Users] DMARC hack

Allan Hansen hansen at rc.org
Sun May 24 18:02:02 CEST 2015

Stephen,

Much appreciated.
Checking for aol.com and yahoo.com here alone will not work. I have a bunch of other subscribers that have
accounts with providers that are owned by Yahoo (mostly) and AOL, but whose addresses are not of this form.
I would have to do this for all addresses, to be safe.

If I do this and add the bit about the Reply-To, what would the code look like?

Yours,

	Allan